There is no baking involved in this recipe for mini chocolate cheesecakes, which makes it a very quick and easy recipe to prepare. It serves four-six depending on how big a serving you want!
For the Base:
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 65g butter
- 20g drinking chocolate or cocoa powder
For the Topping:
- 250g cream cheese
- 150ml double cream (or single/whipping cream)
- 150g icing sugar
- 150g chocolate spread
- Melt the butter and stir-in the drinking chocolate or cocoa powder.
- Crush the digestive biscuits into crumbs and add them to the butter.
- Press the base mixture down hard into the bottom of 4-6 glasses and put in the fridge to set.
- Whip the cream until it thickens, then add the cream cheese, icing sugar and chocolate spread and continue to mix until all the ingredients are fully combined.
- Take the glasses back out of the fridge and spoon the topping over the biscuit bases before placing them back in the fridge to set (or if you can’t wait that long then just eat them straight away!)